Monday, December 8, 2014

Missbowbow eyelid tape



  Hi hi hi..long time no see.. so sorry guys not update the post for so longggg time. We were so busy for work. But now we are back..yeayyy ^^ The first post I will start with hmmm Review.. Yapp, review about missbowbow eyelid tape. You know I am a big fans of everything about scotch, since I don't have eyelid  T_T I try everything such as eyetalk, single tape until double eyelid tape. And yes my favorite one is double eyelid tape. Everyday I always use the double tape, and will feel something wrong (read: bad face day LOL) if not using the eyelid tape. yeahh sounds like addictive already with the tape.. 
  One day, my friend introduce me to missbowbow. Even I kinda can't move on from my double eye tape, but this miss bowbow attract me a lot.. I see my friend's eyelid so nice.. bigger and deeper than mine (fyi my friend doesn't have eyelid before) but yet natural. Then I start to know each other with this missbowbow (aka. I buy it Lol). The misbowbow comes with two variants, purple and pink. The different only with the glue, the seller tell me that the pink's glue is nicer. ok lah,lets give it a try..
The first time my mbb coming, Omgggg, so cuteee.. inside the packaging you will get the tape, one cute bottle of glue, and the tweezers.. 




The tape itself is so thin.. like the very thin lace.. So now is the time to try.. just take the tape with the tweezer, then put it on you back of hands then apply a thin layer of the glue, after thet just put on your eyes..voilaaa the beautiful double eyelid is yours! anw you can also adjust the position by yourself to get the different size of the eyelid like you want.



So here is my review about missbowbow :
(+) 
Very natural
Can get bigger lid
Easy to use
Can blend so well with the eyeshadow

(-) 
A bit pricey
For me, I just lazy to put the glue everytime want to use it

Overall I can say "satisfied" with this missbowbow.. you can get bigger eyelid but still looks natural. This tape also looks so natural blend with the eyeshadow. And for you the beginners, this tape quite easy to use. But the only thing I don't like about this tape is need to apply glue. I quite lazy to put the glue and must clean up the back of my hand because of the glue :( Then after you use for around 3 hours, the side of the lid quite often to up..it means you must apply that glue again. I think I will still stuck with my baby "the double eyelid tape" LOL
But if at home and have more time, I will use this one for sure.. 
You can give it a try too :p
I think the review is not complete without the pict ya..LOL so here is my pic with missbowbow.. my right eyes using the missbowbow and the left one no.. Can u see the different?? :p








My right eyelids looks bigger,right? :p       

Xoxo,
~Sasta~

prettyhns.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. kakak,mau tanya.. pake cat rambut merk apa ? terus warna apa yaa ? thanks :*

    ReplyDelete